About Me

September 28, 2021

Downtown Abbey.



I scored an amazing deal on Marketplace
the other day. An new, unopened Limited
Edition of the complete series of the tv
show "Downtown Abbey." The lady who
was selling it had no idea the value of it
and listed it for just $30. I was the first
to contact her and didn't even offer lower
as the listed price on Amazon is $185. I
am thrilled to have this to watch over
the Winter. We started the first episode
of the first season last night and I can't
wait to crawl in to our cozy bed tonight
and watch the second episode. I know it
is a great series and now we can watch!

Are you a fan of the series?

~ Chy

2 comments:

galant said...

You will love Downton Abbey, Chy! It has been off our screens for a number of years now, but it as an excellent series.
Margaret P
www.margaretpowling.com

Lorrie said...

What a great find! I really enjoy Downton Abbey and am looking forward to the second movie coming out in the fall.