About Me

February 8, 2020

Filling the Space.


Finally had a few moments the other day to start to fill up the sofa table under the big window in our family room. The banker's lamp was a gift from dh's dad. The lace is from my gramma's stash. The tiny fairy garden on the left was bought at a local greenhouse a few years ago. The green ceramic basket was a thrift store find. It's been part of my Fall mantel, as well as for Christmas. Finally, the plant that I had up in the bookcase I've moved down to the sofa table for more light. In just two days, the leaves are already greener and the tendrils have started to stand tall again. Good move.

Quiet night after a very long and busy work day. Tomorrow we have hockey in the morning with our little guy, a visit to see my mom and then I'm homing the rest of the day and evening at home. I've got a letter to write, some festival work to organize and two books are sitting on the bench waiting to be cracked open! "Becoming" by Michelle Obama and "The Dakota Winters" by Tom Barbash. Both look like great reads. It was chilly today so if it's the same tomorrow, an afternoon warm bath with a good book might be part of my agenda for the day. We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

What are your plans for Sunday?
Will it be a nice, quiet, relaxed day?

~ Chy

No comments: