About Me

February 1, 2020

February Love.


The month of Love! Welcome February. I'm hopeful for peace, calm, laughter, fun, warm weather and new memories. 

Today is a work day for me. I have 2 families coming in for counselling, lots of case notes to write, then we're off to do a bit of shopping. I want to work on my Winter Project: The Bakery and later tonight, we'll snuggle down to watch our Oilers play another exciting hockey game. Dgs and dd are away this weekend at a tournament. He is actually playing right now. Fingers crossed they win but even if they don't, they'll be making great memories on their 2nd road trip. 

I'm off to treadmill then shower and then in to town. Hope you have an amazing, productive day and February is a month filled with love, family and peace. Namaste!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

You are keeping busy! We are having a "slow" day today and going to a hockey game this evening and we will watch our grandson's hockey game tomorrow afternoon before going to our son's to watch the Super Bowl. Happy weekend!

Chy said...

It was a busy weekend last week and again this weekend. Good stuff though. And I'm not tired. A nice balance of getting it done and taking it easy!!

X Chy