About Me

February 9, 2020

Snow Again.


This weekend has been lovely so far but last weekend, we did get some snow again. We're in a snow, melt, snow, melt kind of routine at the moment. Likely why we've all gotten colds. Yesterday was super sunny and very warm, so I had my jacket open for a while. Today it's windy, howling through the trees and the sun has not yet appeared. We leave for hockey in an hour with our little guy and I'm planning to be warmly bundled up. The week coming up looks amazing, all above zero and lots of little happy suns on the radar map!

No big plans once we're home from hockey before lunch. We had our AGM yesterday for our music festival, so I'll probably do some notes and send along a few promised emails. I've love to cozy up on the couch, put the fire on and watch some episodes of "Escape to the Country" or scroll through Netflix to see what's new. I might work on our new dollhouse project ~ The Bakery. Or nap. Or bake. Hmmmm. So many choices, so little time! Tomorrow is my official day off but I'm hosting a new group meeting for grandparents who are actively raising or helping to raise grandkids. In the afternoon, I have to take my car in for it's oil change and wash. No charge. Love our dealership. I should probably start thinking about what my next car will be in a few years. Love this one for sure. It's a 2012 but we bought it in 2011 so 9 years in the Fall. I said I'd keep it for 10 to 12 years, so time to consider what's next. Love the size, especially for country living. But I'd also love a sporty little car in time. Maybe once dgs is bigger and we don't all have to haul hockey equipment around. In time, in time. Loving these days and not wishing them away. Wouldn't it be fun to zip around in a sportscar? 

Hope your weekend is going well.

~ Chy

2 comments:

wisps of words said...

Glad your weather is being nice-winter-weather. -smile-

Here, we had an Ice Storm, followed by heavy snow, on top of the ice. With many, many power outages. We were so lucky, to keep our power, through the whole thing.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the day, after hockey. -smile-

❄ 🌕 ❄

Chy said...

It turned out to be a chilly day with more snow and a ton of wind blowing the snow every where! Glad we could stay home and be cozy. Thankfully, tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm. Hope this prediction is true.

X Chy