About Me

February 29, 2020

Shadow Boxes.


We have 6 shadow boxes all lined up in
our upper hall, waiting to be filled up.
One for each of our living children (4),
one for each of our babies who died at
birth (2) and in time we'll find smaller
versions for our babies who were all
born between 6 and 16 weeks. Each of
our babies, grown up and forever tiny,
have been named, and all deserve to be
remembered and cherished. Hence the
shadow box project. The big job will be
to decide which items to place in each.

~ Chy

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

That is an amazing project. How I wish I had something ( other than my memories) to remember my sweet stillborn son ( that I wasn't even allowed to see let alone hold him).

Chy said...

Thank you for sharing Granny. I'm so sorry that you didn't get to hold your sweet and precious little one. It can make such a difference in healing. Holding you in my heart today.

X Chy