About Me

May 1, 2015

Well this is gonna be fun ....

We've accumulated a crazy amount of gift cards
over the last year or so. Birthday gifts, Christmas
bonuses, cards for good deeds done, for gratitude,
Mother's Day & any reason for a gift, they added up.


This year, we just kept throwing them into our little
safe, knowing it would be a busy time with building
& moving. Subconsciously, I think we wanted to
let them sit until we were settled in to our new home.
Tonight, I pulled them out to list each one in Excel
so we can start to use them once the move is complete.
We feel so lucky to have such great family & friends
who have showered us with love. And lovely gift cards!

Big question of the day:
Can you guess the total value of our gift cards?

4 comments:

Penny said...

Hi Chy, that looks like a huge pile of gift cards! I don't think I could guess the full value. We have accumulated a big stack of cinema vouchers; I really must start treating myself to a cinema day occasionally! x

~Carla~ said...

Holy moly! lol!! Ok... i'm gonna guess... hmm... $540!?

Gill - That British Woman said...

around $1,000 that is a lot of gift cards.

Anne in the kitchen said...

I'm guessing around 700 total