About Me

May 18, 2015

I'm back ....

.... did you miss me? I missed all my blog buddies & feel quite behind in reading all the details of your wonderful lives. My work laptop, which I've been using the last little while instead of a desktop, suddenly decided to not work well. I'm worried it might have a virus with it's strange behavior. I had to stop using it until our IT lady can take a peek at it. So no blogging for this mama. I could check & respond to emails with my phone but anything else was too difficult, so I became unplugged this week. But today, we went shopping & picked up a very lovely & very light Mac Air. Light, fast & so easy to use! I'm in love. Tomorrow I take my work laptop back to our centre & have T do a thorough clean of it & then leave it there each night, instead of lugging it home. And at home, this lovely beast will be waiting for my nimble fingers to create art & words for my faithful readers. Once I learn all the details of how this Mac works, I can start adding pictures in & write a few catch up posts. We had a great long weekend, honoring Victoria Day today & having some down time after months of working towards building our new home. Lots to share in the adventures of our life for the last week. Happy to be back & can't wait to get settled in to blogging again. More long posts very soon.

How was your beautiful weekend?

10 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

You will have such a good time with your MacAir. Welcome back from your unplanned blogging break.

Anne in the kitchen said...

Most people take a blogging break, either planned or unplanned! Enjoy the new Mac

Gill - That British Woman said...

good to see you back.........

Cheapchick said...

Welcome back! We had a really nice long weekend. BBQ and movie with Mom, yardwork, and tried our new kayaks yesterday on the Courtenay estuary. Couldn't have asked for a nicer one!

Penny said...

I thought perhaps you were busy with your house move Chy. Nice to have you bsck and look forward to reading your posts created with your new Mac! X

Chy said...

Thank you Joy. I've now had it for a full day and am really finding it a very easy tool to use. And it's soooo quiet! No whirring motor. Lovely.

Chy said...

It wasn't a planned break for sure Anne and I really missed being connected. But happy to be back!

Chy said...

Thanks Gill. Happy to be back online.

Chy said...

Sounds like a great long weekend CC! We had a rainy start for Saturday morning but the rest of the weekend, it was warm and sunny. We need more rain but happy to have some nice sunny days too.

Chy said...

Really missed seeing you here Penny. Looking forward to catching up!