About Me

March 3, 2024

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... leggings and a long, comfy matching shirt. 

What I'm reading .... instructions on how to use our new steam cleaner.

What's happening in my kitchen .... not a thing! Lunch will now be early dinner.

What's outside my window .... snow, snow and more snow. Welcome Spring!

What I'm thankful for .... the snow so we don't have fires this Summer.

What I'm smelling .... the plasticy smelly from the new steam cleaner.

What I'm hearing .... music from the stereo and family puttering about.

What I'm crafting .... cards and treats for Easter next week.

What's on my mind .... World events, cottage renos, permits and my mom.

Words to live by .... the quote for today is above. So sweet! Hope you enjoy this week's quote.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: