About Me

March 17, 2024

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... very light pj's as it was literally a Summer day outside today. It's going to be super warm until Tuesday, then the temperature will drop drastically and by Wednesday morning, our current muddy and brown landscape will be all white again!

What I'm reading .... the latest "Daphne's Diary" magazine. I love all the whimsical articles and activities.

What's happening in my kitchen .... quiet in the moment. Dishwasher is done and we're already snuggled in our cozy bed for the night.

What's outside my window .... the sun shone all day and the snow is all melted. Just in time for another storm!

What I'm thankful for .... life, our sweet cottage, peace, good food and our amazing family, kind friends and co~workers. 

What I'm smelling .... the sour candies my daughter gifted us tonight for a late night treat. Very sweet!

What I'm hearing .... dh is watching an episode of "The Twilight Zone." Not very interesting to me.

What I'm crafting .... back to writing my book. I took a writing course so now I want to get back to finishing this story. One day, I'll write the last word and then it will become a journey of figuring out if I want to publish it, then how to do that! Maybe even a little book tour ....

What's on my mind .... how to sleep thru the night .... I was awake until 4:30 am this morning. This can't continue as I'm getting quite exhausted.

Words to live by .... the quote for today is above. So sweet! Hope you enjoy this week's quote.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

If you figure out how to sleep through the night please let me know! I remember when I was getting up at 5:30 every morning for work and couldn't wait to retire so I could "sleep in". That didn't happen... if I fall asleep at bedtime I'm wide awake at 3 or 4 in the morning. And if I can't fall asleep I'm awake til 3 or 4 in the morning! Have a great week!

Chy said...

Hi Debi. Thanks for your note. I've experimented with Melatonin, Chamomile Tea, Magnesium and hugging a warm wheat bag. All have worked for various lengths of time but truly, none are a quick and long lasting fix. I feel your pain!I'll definitely write if I come up with something that works well for a longer sleep time.

X Chy