About Me

March 10, 2024

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... leggings and my Disney 100th Anniversary long sleeved shirt, with barefeet, and a single braid off to the side. We're having a lazy day as it's been a busy, crazy week and weekend. Tonight we have an event that dh is MC'ing and I'm trying to conserve some energy before a long, hot shower and getting all dressed up!

What I'm reading .... my new English Home magazine for the Spring. This week, I'm going to start "A Work in Progress" written by Connor Franta. I'm also reading a LOT of grant applications for our charity ~ tis the season!

What's happening in my kitchen .... quiet in the moment. Dh made us some amazing ham and cheese omelets. So good but I couldn't eat all of mine as it was too big ~ dd1 is finishing mine up. He promised me next time he'll make me one half the size. Love all of his cooking though.

What's outside my window .... sunshine and melting. We're at 0 C in the moment and will go higher this afternoon. All week is above 0 C but hoping the snow doesn't melt too quickly so there is no flooding. 

What I'm thankful for .... life, our sweet cottage, peace, good food and our amazing family, kind friends and co~workers. 

What I'm smelling .... the popcorn I just enjoyed, leftover from last night. We watched "Regime" while eating this salty treat. Always some left over for Sunday.

What I'm hearing .... the tv is on "Blue Bloods" in the moment. Dh, dd1 and dgs are in the theatre room watching NHL hockey (so early on a Sunday morning) and dd2 is working on our new program that launches in a week, so there is a bit of chatter back and forth. Love her attention to detail as she ensures it's easy for participants to register.

What I'm crafting .... a new art journal that I'm making from a couple of duplicate magazines I ended up with.

What's on my mind .... my mom's health, the many projects we're working on, announcements that need to be made this week, and our big anniversary in the Summer. A mix of good, exciting, not so great and lots of hard work coming up!

Words to live by .... the quote for today is above. So sweet! Hope you enjoy this week's quote.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy  

2 comments:

Debi said...

Sounds like you have a busy week ahead. My hubby tends to make giant omelets too!

Chy said...

It was way too big for my little appetite but so good!

Yes, it's a busy week. I like busy as long as it's stuff I like to do and thankful at this time in my life, most everything I get to do, I like!

Have an amazing week Debi!

X Chy