About Me

March 31, 2024

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... my favorite jeans with one hole in the one knee, socks with lace trim and my favorite cream colored long sweater. Earrings and matching necklace with a Celtic cross in a resin pendant. Hair is super curly as I had braids in from yesterday and took them out this morning. 

What I'm reading .... ADHD 2.0 .... yes, still reading it! Got distracted. Just kidding. I'm re~reading pars of it. Fascinating!

What's happening in my kitchen .... the dishwasher is humming away, cleaning our dishes so we don't have to! Dinner was a small roasted ham with pineapple, brown sugar carrots, mashed turnips and creamy coleslaw. 

What's outside my window .... a windy night, with some dark clouds that have moved in. It was super sunny and warm today. Just a bit of snow remains. We may even get some rain next weekend! Spring may finally be here!

What I'm thankful for .... my mom's cheery disposition, despite her disease progression. All of kids. And my dh for taking such good care of me, every single day.

What I'm smelling .... the apple pie I made for dessert. It's made our whole cottage smell warm and heavenly.

What I'm hearing .... dh is watching "The Curse of Oak Island." It's been a long series. I wish they'd get to the end so we can see if they found the hidden treasure they continue to seek.

What I'm crafting .... I made sweet Easter tags that the DIY Mommy posted on her site. This made the presentation of the Easter treats so much nicer. Everyone loved their tags!

What's on my mind .... World events, my mom, my lovey and all our kids. How to move forward. Planning our garden.

Words to live by .... the quote for today is above. So sweet! Hope you enjoy this week's quote.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy 

No comments: