About Me

July 29, 2023

Unexpected Inspiration.

We visited the Antique Mall in the Big
City today. It was quiet ~ a perfect time!

I have this dollhouse. Mine is still very
much a work in progress. I love the trim.


Wow! I could sell mine once it's all
complete. I've never really had a plan
for all my dollhouses, other than the
act of rescuing each and fixing them up!


This one was quite nicely done and has
given me some inspiration to continue.


I love how the trim and the back of the
house has been carefully considered.


Great finishes and the floors are amazing.
Hoping mine will turn out just as nice!


No furniture but a few pieces of porcelain
are included in the price. I'm sure it will sell.

If you're working on your own dollhouse in
the moment, where do you find your inspiration?
This was unexpected for me as it's not often we
find a dollhouse or miniatures at the Antique Mall. 

~ Chy

No comments: