About Me

July 30, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... jeans, bare feet and my favorite yellow prairie shirt. I left my hair down with curls from my braids.

What I'm reading .... a bunch of magazines that I finally found after a long delay: Country Living U.K., the English Home, Daphne's Diary and Magnolia.

What's happening in my kitchen .... quiet: dinner is done.

What's outside my window .... sunny in the moment but we're under a watch with potential rain, storms, thunder and lightening.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community.

What I'm smelling .... fresh air through the window, until it rains! Hopefully no thunder and lightening!

What I'm hearing .... Coronation Street on the tv. And dh and his buds laughing and talking upstairs in the studio as they record their podcast and radio show.

What I'm crafting .... getting ready to paint a dollhouse.

What's on my mind .... what to do tomorrow and how excited I am to see a friend in the morning.

Words to live by .... "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." My hope and dreams in the moment.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: