About Me

July 2, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... jeans, warm socks, purple loose shirt and pink hoodie. Braid on one side of my head, with wispy tendrils.

What I'm reading .... nothing at the moment but the pile of books is growing by our bed.

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's quiet as dinner is done.

What's outside my window .... rain, storms, thunder and lightening.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community.

What I'm smelling .... a candle we have burning.

What I'm hearing .... a show on tv and dh's keyboard as he types.

What I'm crafting .... Lego in the moment but dollhouses soon.

What's on my mind .... so many things to think about and decompress.

Words to live by .... no quotes tonight. Just good thoughts to share.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: