About Me

September 23, 2022

New Miniatures.







For the last 8 years, we've ventured into the Big City to the Dollhouse Show each September. I save through the year so I can freely spend on items that are unique for the dollhouses I've been collecting. For 2020 and 2021, like the rest of the World, everything shut down and that meant the show was cancelled. It was so exciting when we found out the show would be back this year in person. The only downside to the date they chose was dh is on a roadshow tour and he had to miss the show for the first time ever. We always have so much fun going with our dd's and grandson. This year, my youngest dd and I went together, while dd and dgs were off to hockey for the day. We had a great time and spent all the funds I gathered. I love this show because pricing is decent, not expensive. I can get so many items for a frugal budget. 

The first thing I came across was the tiny wooden house in the upper photos. It was $2 and I have several ideas for creating a tiny dollhouse. My favorite purchase of the day and the most expensive, was the bookcase in the last photo, painted black with books placed on the shelves. It was $10 and so worth the big price. I love it and can't wait to see where it will land. I have a few ideas ~ so many choices!

Our schedule over the next few weeks will be super crazy busy. But I do hope to have some time, once our events and deadlines have passed, to work on my dollhouses. Now with these new pieces, I've been inspired to get the work done.

Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

~ Chy

No comments: