About Me

September 25, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.

 

What I'm wearing .... raggy white cutoffs, my purple Disney shirt and cool bare feet. Comfy and perfect for tonight.

What I'm reading .... my latest "Daphne's Diary" magazine.

What's happening in my kitchen .... my kitchen is clear and quiet, ready for tomorrow. 

What's outside my window .... quiet night, changing leaves and a dark sky.

What I'm thankful for .... even though I'm battling a nasty cold, we had a lovely day.

What I'm smelling .... the clean clothes sitting beside me, ready to be folded!

What I'm hearing .... the tv in the background.

What I'm crafting .... dgd's dollhouse. Still a work in progress!

What's on my mind .... my work week, the garden task list and my brother's upcoming visit.

Words to live by .... see the beautiful quote above.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

This was such a peaceful post... I love your quote too! Have a great week!