About Me

September 4, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... white distressed shorts, my long short sleeved floral t (Fall colors) and barefeet. Hair in a single braid off to the side. I was at a meeting today, but it's so hot here and everyone was very casual!

What I'm reading .... just started "The Gown" which is a tale about those who made Queen Elizabeth's wedding gown back in the 40's. So far, it's quite intriguing.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is putzing about as he starts to make dinner for us. I never know what he's going to make and love the surprise every time!

What's outside my window .... hazy skies as there are forest fires in B.C. ~ the smoke has made it's way to Alberta.

What I'm thankful for .... no fires here and rain in the forecast on later in the week on Thursday.

What I'm smelling .... my lemonade. Super tart today!

What I'm hearing .... laundry tumbling in the dryer.

What I'm crafting .... sorting out the projects I'd like to tackle this Fall. so no crafting in the moment but getting ready!

What's on my mind .... fires, 2 guys on the loose stabbing people (not here but in Saskatchewan), work next week (all good stuff) and my mom, who we hope to visit tomorrow.

Words to live by .... great quote above. A favorite!

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: