About Me

March 13, 2022

Tech Frustration.


I'm so frustrated! Every year, for the last 10 years, we've hosted a walk for families who have been touched by the loss of a precious baby during pregnancy, or anytime after birth. I've not been super keen on our website design (my work) so trying to change it around to a cleaner look. I redid our baby loss page and love the look. But for whatever reason, the walk site is not letting me do a new look. It's not cooperating when I try to move a photo or adjust words. I may have to start all over again. I just shut it down for now as the frustration is making me tense. I'm definitely not a "techie" though I'm still over the moon with how I designed the first website. Isn't it pretty? www.heartsbabyloss.com. I won't share the baby walk link here as I'm sure you'll agree .... it's not pretty, in the moment! I'll try again later today.

It's cloudy and snow is in the forecast today and all thru the night. I'm so done with our snow this year. Way more than we typically get and it never seems to end. Tomorrow is supposed to be super warm and sunny, so it will likely melt. But still .... Winter, go away! I want to sit in the sun, garden all season and enjoy our acreage, without the ongoing snow.

Other than rejigging the website, the only other tasks I have on tap for today is to write a couple of grants that are due in April, send some emails and attend our board meeting at 4 pm. No work tonight. Feet up, popcorn bowl filled and a lovely cooler to enjoy. Not sure what we'll watch on the telly but I'm sure a good show will pop up or we'll click on our PVR and see what we've recorded but not yet watched. 

What's on your plate for this chilly Sunday?
Is your snow all gone? Or is your garden sprouting?

~ Chy

1 comment:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Hi Chy, Hope you can sort it out with to your liking. Tech challenges can be very upsetting. Enjoy that popcorn and telly. I am going to watch The Guiled Age tonight. I love it!