About Me

March 20, 2022

St. Paddy's Day.



After a warm shower on St. Paddy's Day,
I quickly dressed, got half way down the
stairs before I realized I was dressed in
purple and had to quickly change to green.

I went to pick up dd at her centre at the
end of the day and though she is a full
grown adult, she was quite excited to
show me the tiny leprechaun she made.
A mama can be proud at any age, right?
She did a great job helping her littles.

This year, for the first time ever, the day
was quiet and not full of celebration. My
family is Irish on one side, so we've it
has always been a day to honor. But we
had a death at hospice, so it was not in
the cards to be a day full of celebration.

Did you celebrate St. Paddy's Day?
Or was it a quiet, serene day for you?

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

When the kids were little we celebrated but we don't really do anything anymore. We wear green but that's about it.