About Me

March 20, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.


The sun after a very blizzardy day.
And now it's melting all away.

What I'm wearing .... my grey yoga pants, a light pink tank top with a loose sage green long sleeved henley, my oversized and so comfy flowered zip up, and grey socks. 

What I'm reading .... blogs, blogs and more blogs!

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's cleaned up for the night and very quiet.

What's outside my window .... snow! On the first day of Spring, we had a blizzard!

What I'm thankful for .... our warm and cozy cottage, many projects to work on when the weather is not great, a yummy dinner, books to read and a comfy bed to fall in to later tonight.

What I'm smelling .... nothing in the moment but the laundry is almost ready to come out of the dryer and that smell is always so lovely.

What I'm hearing .... the dryer doing its thing!

What I'm crafting .... dgd's dollhouse. Almost done ....

What's on my mind .... the war is on my mind. Can't believe this is happening. 

Words to live by .... "I sometimes wonder about you ...." Dgs on hearing that I like to pay extra on our bills so I often end up with a credit. He thinks my system is "crazy" but we end up with a month or two each year that we have no bills to pay. I always aim for December and January. He says he won't be doing this when he has to pay bills some day ....

I haven't done this in a while but
hope you'll enjoy all my responses.

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

I hope you post photos of your dollhouse when it is finished. I need to work on my daughter's but haven't been inspired yet. She has two little boys so no little girl to hand it down to but who knows... maybe someday there will be a great-granddaughter! Have a great week!