About Me

August 25, 2018

Early Frost.


We woke up to discover that frost visited our region during the night. It's been increasingly colder each night and lots of rain yesterday and through the night. It was just 4 Celcius when we woke up. In a bit, we'll go visit our veggie patch and hope our plants were hardy enough to celebrate this early frost. We were told we'd be having a nice long and very warm Fall so I hope this is a one off! It's supposed to be sunny and around 20 Celcius today, with rain tonight again and possibly a bit tomorrow. Then a nice warm and sunny week again. I'm hopeful that we get to enjoy more of Summer and a great Fall before the frost returns again. Just too early in my opinion.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yikes! Too early in my opinion, too!

Chy said...

I hope this is NOT the start of an early Fall. Thanks for visiting Kim! X Chy