About Me

June 30, 2018

The 2nd Half.


Today is the last day of the 1st half of the year. Tomorrow begins the 2nd half. How did this year go by so fast already? I wish life would slow down. I have so many things still to do, some many things to try, so many moments to live. Stop!! Please!!

Rant over. I'm officially on holidays by the end of today. I'm looking forward to not working until the 11th of July. For the next 10 days, I'll be pulling weeds, moving stone, sorting rocks, stringing peas, hanging pictures, sorting the garage, sorting the art studio, sorting my Christmas storage room, writing, purging, donating, visiting and I'm sure, a bit of napping here and there. I'm looking forward to this time off to catch up on the projects we've been working on. Soon, once it's all done, we'll be able to truly sit on the new deck or hang out in the hammock or work in the sweet picket fenced veggie patch and know we're truly home. Exciting to get it all done. 

What are your plans for the 2nd half of this year? 
What are your plans for this long weekend?

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Sounds like a busy "holiday" to me!!

I was thinking of the fact that the year is half gone and how time seems to pass more quickly as I age. I tell myself that it's all the more reason to enjoy each day.

Chy said...

I wish it would it slow down Granny! X Chy