About Me

June 3, 2016

Summer Linens.

Our love our bed! It's so cozy, so comfy.
And in the winter, full of lines for warmth.


In the summer, we keep it light and airy.
I changed out the winter bedding yesterday.


This summer's theme is white with either the
lavender linens or the pale green, depending on
the week. Nice and bright but still cozy and
comfy. Last night was hot but we were so cool.

Do you have different linens for different seasons?
What is your favorite style and color of linens?

2 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I also have summer and winter linens. My winter is a cinnabar colored comforter with light cinnabar sheets and my summer look is an off white coverlet with white sheets. (It is just too hot here for anything else.)

A Brit in Tennessee said...

I love your cool linen colors, so inviting and perfect for those hot summer nights.
~Jo