About Me

June 23, 2014

My 400th Post!!


Hi everyone!

I woke up this morning with a happy and light heart. Some days are so hard, some days are better and many are great. Today is one of those great days! Celebrating my 400th post is top of my list and although I have no grand plans, I feel like I've accomplished something in this small feat. 

Next on my list is the news that I have a new boss. Well actually, I'm getting my old boss back! We had a new Executive Director for a very short 8 months but he was definitely not a good fit. So he resigned, she stepped back in to the role that she had left 8 months ago and we're off on our journey again, after months of being "stalled". So excited for this transition. She is an amazing boss and it's a joy to work under her leadership.

And last on my list today, the utility companies we contacted yesterday to set up our services on the land already contacted me back. Wow! We're doing this early, thinking they will have long wait lists but so far, it looks good to have all our services contracted in well before our move in date. 

Hmmmm, after reading over my post, maybe I should plan a little celebration today! Maybe I'll bake, or make a nice dinner or sit in the garden and sip sweet, icy raspberry lemonade. 

Or do all three!!

Hope your day is off to a good start. Happy Monday!

No comments: