About Me

April 1, 2023

Spring is Here!


We are in full Spring mode up here in the
northern part of Alberta. Bits of snow
remain in the shade of the forest but any
spots that have even a bit of sun on them
through the day have no snow at all. I'm
so excited to start to see little bits of green
emerge from the very frozen Earth. March
was a super busy month here but April is
a bit quieter. This week, I only work on
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and then
I'm off for 5 incredible days, all in a row.
A rarity lately! Planning is underway for
my time off. I hope to finish up a bit of
paperwork but then I want to chill and try
to get my energy and my confidence back.
It will take time but I'm on the mend now!

How was your March?
Are you excited about April?

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

Oh how nice to have all those days off. Enjoy... you certainly deserve it!