About Me

February 5, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... grey leggings and my University hoodie with warm socks. It's above normal temperatures here for February but not quite ready to go back to t's and tanks!

What I'm reading .... lots of emails, statements and notes as I finalize some grants, apply for more and finish up year end. I did start reading the "Big Bang Theory" book but so far, only 1st chapter. It's really good so far. Very long book!

What's happening in my kitchen .... dishes are washing in the dishwasher. A quiet hum fills the space.

What's outside my window .... melting snow and a full moon.

What I'm thankful for .... family, a cozy cottage and our little circle of friends. Warm temperatures and dry roads.

What I'm smelling .... popcorn as we watch "The Last of Us."

What I'm hearing .... comments from my fellow watchers.

What I'm crafting .... a dollhouse, of course!

What's on my mind .... work this week, my mom and deadlines that I'll have no issue making.

Words to live by .... see the beautiful quote above.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: