About Me

February 12, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... grey leggings, purple tank top and my flowered hoodie that is grey with purple, pink and green flowers. No socks! Too warm here for socks.

What I'm reading .... The "Big Bang Theory" book. It's really good so far. Very long book!

What's happening in my kitchen .... dishes are washing in the dishwasher. A quiet hum fills the space.

What's outside my window .... a warm evening with very dark but cloudless skies.

What I'm thankful for .... Lego to keep my calm and dh who holds my hand.

What I'm smelling .... fresh laundry that needs to be folded before we watch "The Last of Us."

What I'm hearing .... Rihanna singing at the Super Bowl.

What I'm crafting .... a dollhouse, of course!

What's on my mind .... car shopping, work, my mom and my sore arm. All stressful!

Words to live by .... see the beautiful quote above.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: