About Me

June 4, 2022

My Cozy Office.




This space that I wasn't sure at first would be a good
move has become a sanctuary for me, as well as for
my clients and even our staff and volunteers. Anyone
who comes in to this space immediately comments
on how peaceful and light it is, which is the key when
our conversations are so dark and heavy. I'm off work
this week but when I'm back, I may move my bookcase
over a bit and put the chair by the window. Right now,
it is in kind of an awkward spot. I'll see if I can make
this change without much work. Loving my cozy office.

Do you have an office space you love?
Or for you, is it just a space to work in?

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

It looks lovely! I love the wall color... so peaceful and serene. You have added some beautiful touches to make it welcoming.