About Me

June 12, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing ....  my new Summer dress from Old Navy. Short and sweet!I ordered it for our trip over 3 weeks ago but we got home yesterday. And guess when my order arrived. Yes, late yesterday. No worries though as I had enough great clothes to wear while on our trip and now I have a new dress to look forward to wearing to work.

What I'm reading .... "The Last Bookshop in London" by Madeline Martin. Four chapters. Then on to the next book.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dinner and cleaning done.

What's outside my window .... dark skies with heavy rain.

What I'm thankful for .... a cozy cottage on a dark, rainy day.

What I'm smelling .... the rain, falling outside the cottage.

What I'm hearing .... the rain, falling on the roof of the cottage. I love this sound and find comfort that our garden is lapping up every drop and the forest is getting greener.

What I'm crafting .... our granddaughter's dollhouse. Still ....

What's on my mind .... our music festival. Just 12 more days!

Words to live by .... "It's not how others make us feel that is important in life, but how we make others feel."

Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

Rainy days can be so comforting when you have a cozy place to wait them out. I like your quote ... so true. Have a great week!