About Me

May 29, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.

 

What I'm wearing ....  my baby doll pj's. It's hot outside but not hot enough to put the air conditioner on. 

What I'm reading .... "The Last Bookshop in London" by Madeline Martin. Half way through now. Soooo good!

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's late and the kitchen is closed!

What's outside my window .... dark skies, windy trees and hot air.

What I'm thankful for .... many blessings and good things that I'll share as the next little bit unfolds ....

What I'm smelling .... the Spring air outside our window.

What I'm hearing .... the tv show dh is watching.

What I'm crafting .... our granddaughter's dollhouse.

What's on my mind .... the war, my mom, the sale and an upcoming trip.

Words to live by .... "Don't wait for someone to bring you flowers. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul." ~ Luther Burbank.

Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!

~ Chy

1 comment:

happyone said...

LIKE those words to live by. :)