About Me

May 22, 2022

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing ....  I love being cozy and warm. But today, the weather is hot and sunny. We're working at the other house as it goes up for sale on Tuesday. So I'm in a tank top and ripped jeans. Once we're home, I'll shower again and put on either a sundress or shorts and a t.

What I'm reading .... "The Last Bookshop in London" by Madeline Martin. Just started but it's so good! Dd's bought if for me, along with another book AND a bookstore gift card for Mother's Day this year.

What's happening in my kitchen .... Dinner is marinating while we paint and clean the other house.

What's outside my window .... blue sky and sun, green leaves budding on the trees and flowers blooming in the garden.

What I'm thankful for .... good health (finally), an enthusiastic realtor (so far), a strong market to sell in (fingers crossed) and a week off to rest and just be.

What I'm smelling .... fresh paint all around me!

What I'm hearing .... the sound of the radio and dh's roller.

What I'm crafting .... our granddaughter's dollhouse.

What's on my mind .... the war, my mom, the sale and an upcoming trip.

Words to live by .... from Mother's Day: "a Mother is like a flower ~ each one beautiful and unique."

Wishing you a beautiful week ahead!

~ Chy

No comments: