About Me

January 4, 2020

Name Our Tree ....


Settling in to 2020, with many projects completed before the end of 2019 and a new list of hopes, dreams and projects for 2020. One thing on our list was to find a decent sized tree for the amazing pot we bought for our kitchen nook last year, at 70% off. After a lot of searching, and then giving up, the local greenhouse had a Boxing Week Sale and put house plants on sale. We ended up with this one, a braided fiscus tree, at 30% off. Then using my credits I had saved from last Summer, it ended up being more than 60% off. Not bad for a frugal budget. Now we need to find a great name for this tree. I came up with Eric but my family just laughed. Any ideas? Help me name this sweet addition to our home. Any gender, any letters .... send me your ideas or post them here! Looking forward to seeing any ideas that are sent along. TY!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about figgy

Chy said...

Ha! I like that one. Thanks Unknown!

Chy