About Me

September 29, 2019

Flower Frame.


Can you spot THE sweetest picture in the entire world? Yup, there it is, between my angel bear and my gramma pillow. The tiny little waif in the picture reminds me of a photo I recall seeing of Queen Elizabeth, when she was a little princess before her father died and she became the head of the Commonwealth. It also reminds me of my gramma and even my mom as a young child. Precious and so very tiny.


When we first found this frame at the antique mall, I was confused by the back. I asked at the front desk and discovered that it's not just a picture frame but also a holder for flowers, fresh or fake. Instantly, I knew I HAD to buy it. Thankfully, it was in budget. And now I'm just waiting for my Hydrangea's to blossom so I can cut some and place them in this special and unique frame to dry. I keep changing my mind about where I'd like to hang it. Many, many choices in this house! I'll post once it's found it's home AND there are pretty pinky green Hydrangea's drying in it. 

After a week at home, I returned to work this week. Still struggling with energy, or lack of it. The drive on any other day is not an issue but when I'm not 100%, it feels like it takes forever. I pretty much came home each day and had a nap. Not a bad thing at all, just very, very frustrating.

Today, we're waiting to see if the predicted snow will arrive. Our weather is currently affecting the last stages of our garage makeover. It's a just a bit too humid, so everything is taking longer to dry. And then at night, it's super cold. Next week is supposed to get nice and warm, with sunny days and higher temps, so I hope this means we'll get to have the painters finish and then we can start moving everything back inside and set up the workshop. Almost there ....

~ Chy

No comments: