About Me

September 8, 2019

RENT on Stage.


We've spent a great deal of time working in
our local theatre community. Such a fun life!


But it's so nice to have productions come
to town that we can kick back and enjoy.


RENT has been on my list for a while and dh
surprised us with season tickets this year and
RENT was one of the productions on the year
long line up. Great seats and great shows!


We arrived nice and early and were able to look
at the merch, read the program and have a drink.


No curtain, which was fun as we watched the
amazing band settle in and get ready for the show. 


"Curtain Call" with no curtain! Such a great cast
and their voices were brilliant. Very impressed.


Now I want to watch the movie again and decide
which I like better. In the end, it will likely be both!

~ Chy

4 comments:

Anne in the kitchen said...

I don't like the film Rent at all but I love the stage version.

Chy said...

I liked the movie but need to see it again to see which I like better! I think I'll end up liking bits and pieces of both ....

X Chy

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Ah...live theater. There is nothing like it. I used to tour with Broadway shows when I was a younger dancer. It was such a blast! Happy times. Glad to hear you enjoyed the talent.

Chy said...

It was amazing and the talent was incredible!

X Chy