About Me

September 23, 2019

Fall Mums.


I have since we moved in to this sweet
little house in the big woods bought at
least two pots of Fall mums each year.
And always lovely ones from Costco.


But this year, all they had was mixed blooms in
very, very large pots. Way too big for my taste
and not my colors. I found these by accident at
a local discount store where I don't shop at all.
Daughter had to one in to pick up something,
so I tagged along and next thing I know, there
were two "just the right size" pots of Fall mums.
And such a sweet color. Best part? They were
just $7 each and blooming so nicely. Love!

~ Chy

8 comments:

TheAwakenedSoul said...

That's great. What an excellent deal. I love mums.

Mereknits said...

They are beautiful and your yard looks glorious with the leaves on the ground.

Chy said...

It was a great deal Stephenie! And I'm loving how full they are. Since I took this picture, more blooms opened up and it's packed now!!

X Chy

Chy said...

Thank you Meredith! We love all the leaves and the colors that seem to change every hour.

X Chy

diane in northern wis said...

I love the color of your mums too! So pretty.... just what I would have bought! What a pretty view looking out from your porch!

Chy said...

Thank you Diane. I love the color too! At the other stores, the only colors were red, orange or super bright yellow OR all 3 together. Love this softer one.

X Chy

Granny Marigold said...

Your mums look great and I like the Fall colour on the trees in the background.

Chy said...

Thank you Granny!

X Chy