About Me

July 31, 2019

Front Garden.


All our rain has helped our tiny front garden
grow well this year. In time, I want to see this
full of bushes, plants and blooms. But for now, 
we have started with perennials and I love it!


My hosta is going well. It was dicey in the
Spring if it was going to come back. It did!


I love all the pink. I looked out last night though
and I think a deer may have munched the blooms ....


A new addition to the garden ~ some creeping Thyme
that promises to spread. I've given it some good space.

More as we go. I'm loving being able to now see
progress but still have the final look in my dreams!

How does your garden look this year? Do you have
the garden of your dreams or are you still building it?

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

We live on a sandy lot and have a lot of hostas. They are very hardy and easy to grow. Your garden looks lovely!

Chy said...

Thank you Debi. I'm learning as I do! Hostas seem pretty hardy and I think I'll start to add more now that I've defined our garden areas.

X Chy