About Me

September 24, 2017

Fall Light.


I personally love Fall and the softer light is one of the many things on my "I love Fall" list. Lamps are on in the morning and then later in the day as the sun sets earlier and earlier each day. Sometimes, like this past week with all the mist and rain we endured, the lamps may be on throughout the day. On this particularly gloomy, rainy day, I was in the Art Studio and had both lamps on for the day as I worked on organizing the dollhouse stash. I wanted to make sure I wasn't buying any duplicates prior to attending the Dollhouse Show (big blog post coming up for that one). The light was dim, my eyes were struggling so on went the lamps. It immediately made the studio feel warm and cosy. I love these days where staying inside and working on projects makes me feel homey and cheery.

No comments: