August 16, 2015
August Break '15: 5 Facts About Me.
This prompt for the August Break Photo Challenge
took a bit of thinking. Titled 5 Things About Me.
1. My love and I have been together for 34 years.
A long lifetime that I can't imagine without him!
2. We have experienced 12 pregnancies but have only
had the privilege of raising 4 of our babies. All grown
up now, they are, from left to right: C (22), B (28),
me (C), my love (B), C (30) and B (26). In between
we chose all B and C names for the other babies we
loved from the moment we knew they were ours.
3. We bought our first house when we were both just
20 years old. In June, we moved into the first house
we've ever built from the ground up. Totally our own
design. It's in the country and we love every bit of it.
4. My love and I met when we were cast together
in a musical production of "Tom Sawyer." We've
been acting together every since. This year, it's been
a privilege to perform in 2 different Fringe Festivals.
5. I've been an artist all my life, always creating
and exploring. My two loves right now are
mixed media and dollhouse miniatures. This
is a kit I'm building from scratch. Exciting!