About Me

September 24, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

 

What I'm wearing .... ripped jeans, green tank top and wheat colored cozy sweater, with warm socks on my little feet. Braids for tomorrow ~ my hair will be all curly when I wake up and it's dry.

What I'm reading .... I have a stack of books to read but think I'll start with Matthew Perry's book. Dh got it for Christmas last year but I haven't read it yet. 

What's happening in my kitchen .... nothing. All shut down for the night.

What's outside my window .... howling coyotes and a cool breeze!

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community.

What I'm smelling .... the candle we just blew out. Fall scents.

What I'm hearing .... the tv. And nothing else. A quiet night.

What I'm crafting .... a small "tiny house" dollhouse.

What's on my mind .... wondering if my surgery, set for November 8th, will be cancelled due to a large outbreak of Covid at the hospital ....

Words to live by .... sweet quote above. 

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: