About Me

September 17, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.

What I'm wearing .... a braid in my hair, warm wooly sock, ripped blue jeans and a long and flowy purple hooded top, with a lacy trim bottom. All under a warm, heated blanket.

What I'm reading .... blogs and how to film a presentation for this week. I have a pile of books and magazines to be read that is sitting beside our bed but haven't had time to get to those just yet. Hopefully later in the week.

What's happening in my kitchen .... it's quiet as dh is on a trip. I need to figure out my dinner soon. Likely some warm chicken rice soup and crackers as it's chilly outside today.

What's outside my window .... more smoke from the fires in B.C. Kept us inside, again, today. I wanted to plant our last new bush ~ a sweet Mock Orange. But it was too smokey and my planting will have to wait. Garden will be done soon!

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community.

What I'm smelling .... the Fall decorations dh brought up from our storage room so I can decorate the cottage while he's away. The pine cones have a cinnamon smell that reminds me of the season. So yummy!

What I'm hearing .... the tv and my fingers on the keyboard.

What I'm crafting .... we went to the annual Dollhouse Show and Sale today, and now my brain is working overtime on which project to tackle. One at a time, slow and steady.

What's on my mind .... my presentation that needs to be filmed and sent, and the other presentation I have all ready to go for later in the week.

Words to live by .... please see above for this timely quote that popped up on my feed this week. I'm working thru some pretty hard stuff right now and this was just perfect to keep me on track. I'm always wanting things to be done quickly but realizing some things take time to be worked out. Wishing for a lovely ending for a difficult experience.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: