About Me

September 3, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... a nightgown, bare feet and loose hair.

What I'm reading .... how to make a presentation poster on Canva. I am off to a baby loss conference soon and will be presenting with a poster.

What's happening in my kitchen .... all done for tonight. Even the dishwasher has finished it's cycle and is now quiet.

What's outside my window .... smoke from the fires in B.C.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community.

What I'm smelling .... the Fall candles we put on the fireplace. Started a bit of decorating today as it felt like Fall, even though our trees are still so green.

What I'm hearing .... the tv and my fingers on the keyboard.

What I'm crafting .... still working on the gift bags for our donations. Big job!

What's on my mind .... how much fun tomorrow will be. 

Words to live by .... no quote today. Just a very cozy picture of my favorite corner of our cottage. Warm and inviting, with late day sun through the window.

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

1 comment:

Debi said...

Your cottage corner does look very inviting. Sounds like you have a busy few days ahead of you.