About Me

May 28, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


Home. The only place I want to be ....

What I'm wearing .... light green pants, pink socks, purple long sleeveless shirt, pink tank, light grey long sweater and green scarf. Two braids over my long hair, tied in the back. Casual for an event I helped with today.

What I'm reading .... just finishing up "Spare" by Prince Harry. A very interesting read. I have another "royal" book to start.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dd and dh are making dinner. Loudly! I don't even know what they're talking about but they are loud! Laughing and loud!

What's outside my window .... a storm is brewing outside. The wind is horrendous, the sky has turned dark and it sounds like thunder is on its way. Truthfully, we just need the rain! It's better here now but regular showers would keep the fires at bay and the green we have now stays.

What I'm thankful for .... my family, my home, my friends and our community.

What I'm smelling .... dinner cooking. I don't have much of an appetite in the morning, so it's making me feel a bit ill. Dh has promised to light one of my lovely candles after to mask the smell .... it's a good smell, just not today.

What I'm hearing .... wind, talking, cooking, laundry, tv and laughter. They both think they're pretty funny!

What I'm crafting .... items for our baby loss walk in August. Lots of time but I like to get them done now. One last thing later when it gets super busy.

What's on my mind .... it's a scrambled one tonight.

Words to live by .... "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~ Albert Einstein

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, Chy, I am so sorry for your losses.....
Glad you have love and laughter in your life right now.

Connie said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I love this post today on yours and perhaps I will do one something like it in the near future. I get distracted easily and forgot to check in on my blog, blaming it on age. :) Wishes for a great week ahead. :)