About Me

May 22, 2023

Right Here. Right Now.


What I'm wearing .... ripped jeans, a purple t, grey tank underneath, straight hair and bare feet.

What I'm reading .... work reports and emails. Not exciting! It's a day off due to the long weekend but I'm getting ready to be back at work after 4 days at home.

What's happening in my kitchen .... dh is getting ready to make dinner once we're finished watching "Coronation Street." A Sunday dinner on a Monday.

What's outside my window .... ash, cloud, thick, smoky air. We actually had a bit of a break today when we woke up to light clouds, blue sky and no smoke. But it's back!

What I'm thankful for .... our firefighters and first responders keeping our homes safe and the fires under control, as best they can.

What I'm smelling .... the smoke in the air!

What I'm hearing .... our show on tv. And in the background, the dryer tumbling our clothes so I can fold them.

What I'm crafting .... hanging pictures in the cottage, like the sweet one above in our bedroom. Not quite "crafting" but ensuring we have some beautiful art to look at on our sweet lavender colored walls.

What's on my mind .... work tomorrow, our upcoming music festival, fund development and a new project in the works.

Words to live by .... "All things are difficult, before they are easy." ~ Thomas Fuller

Having an amazing week!

~ Chy

No comments: