About Me

December 11, 2021

End of Day Task.


I visited with my Naturopath this week and she
is concerned with my lack of energy. I work hard
every day but a virus in the Fall (not Covid) and
then a nasty head cold this week has really made
me slow down earlier than normal. Napping has
become my end of the day task and I hope she is
able to help me figure this out so I can get back to
what I'm used to .... energy to share with my staff,
clients and residents. And of course, my family,
and even for myself. Counting on her to fix this!

~ Chy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Hope you can figure out what is going on. Being run down sucks but at this time of the year it makes everything you have to do more difficult.

Chy said...

Waiting for test results now. I've had better energy in the last week and now I'm off for a bit for holidays. Sleeping lots and being kind to myself.

Hope you are well, Debi!

X Chy