About Me

November 11, 2021

It's Happening ....



Can you guess why our turret has been
emptied of the antique cupboard and
the writing desk? If you guess that it's
time to put up the Christmas tree, you
are correct! I love this day. We put on
music and decorate through the day. I
am missing we don't have snow yet but
that will come in time and we're in no
hurry for the white stuff. It can come as
late as it needs to. We are fine to wait!

Have you begun to decorate yet?
Do you love this time of year?

~ Chy

2 comments:

happyone said...

I don't put up Christmas decorations till a couple of weeks before Christmas.
When I was a little girl we didn't put up the tree till Christmas Eve.

Lorrie said...

We always have a real tree, so it doesn't go up until about 10 days before Christmas. I will begin adding decor to the house after the first Sunday in Advent, which is November 28 this year.
Your turret is a lovely spot for a Christmas tree.