About Me

November 19, 2021

Sweet Snowmen.




And a gingerbread couple! Yes, it's time to unpack all my sweet snowmen and get them in their places around our little cottage. Last year, I didn't put them all out as we were stuck at home without visitors. But we hope this year we can have at least a few people over to honor the season. So out they came on the weekend when our neighbors were over to try on hockey equipment for their son. I had their younger daughter and youngest son take all the snowmen out of the hope chest I keep them in. They had a great time setting them out. I will rearrange but thought it was so sweet how they chose where to put them. I have a great picture of the couch but they are both in the shot so won't post as they aren't my children. I will post more once I have them in their spots. So sweet, so homey, so Christmacy.

                                      ~ Chy 

No comments: