About Me

February 25, 2019

Crazy Traffic.

We were driving home last week on a
very blustery day and all of a sudden,
this convoy of three big tanks drove
across the highway and right in front
of us! We had to stop and sit, which
was fine but I thought "hmmm, is it
just because they are so big they can 
ignore all common rules of the road?"


And then earlier today, we saw this ....


Yes, that is a huge truck driving down
the wrong side of the highway. We did
hang out or slow down to find out why.
Just kept driving and hoped all was well.

~ Chy

4 comments:

Debi said...

That traffic sure was crazy... And just a tad illegal, I think. Geesh... glad you were safe.

TheAwakenedSoul said...

I noticed the same thing when I was driving home from Palm Springs. It made me really nervous. It's always kind of nerve wracking driving in the rain or snow.

Chy said...

I wondered if it was somehow approved by the County. Looked so dangerous! X Chy

Chy said...

Stephanie, it's not he first time we've seen some crazy things on our highway. Thankful I don't have to drive on it during rush hour! X Chy