About Me

November 25, 2018

Dreaming.


I see painted, distressed furniture every
where and love the look but am still
a bit nervous to paint vintage furniture.
I love this cabinet and chair at a bakery.


I've done an old hutch for our kitchen
nook (will share soon) and I think it's
truly turned out nicely. I'd love to find
a piece like the one above. So sweet,
so vintage, so inviting. Another spot
to put all my tea cups and tea pots!

Do you have vintage furniture you'd like to pain?
Or have you been painting yours and love it?

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

I am sometimes tempted to paint my old sideboard but then I think about it a bit and decide I just can't. I'd LOVE to find a cupboard such as you show in the picture. It would be perfect for my tea cups too.

Chy said...

I'll let you know if I find one!! I love wood furniture and it's hard to think about painting great finishing. But a piece of furniture that has some wear would be okay. X Chy