About Me

October 23, 2018

Key Lime Pie.

My favorite dessert in the World is
Key Lime Pie. And now I can make it!


I always thought this would be a
very difficult task but it wasn't.


Easy peasy with ingredients that
are not hard to find or have on hand.


Marrying the graham cracker base
and the key lime filling that is yummy.


Baking away in our little AGA.
My kitchen smelled so lovely.


Out of the oven and ready to cool.
This was our one dessert for our
Thanksgiving Dinner a few weeks
ago, here in Canada of course.


I put a sweet little lime curly que
and some whipping cream, that
despite the cool pie, our kitchen
was warm and within minutes,
the little flowers I was doing on
the pie melted. It was still good!

4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Looks great and probably tastes even better especially since it's home made.

TheAwakenedSoul said...

Oh, I love key lime pie! Your photos make me want to make it. I just bought limes on special; they were 14 for $1.00. I just need to by the graham crackers. Thanks for sharing.

Chy said...

It was soooo good Granny. And easier than I thought. Definitely on our list for future desserts! X Chy

Chy said...

Wow, that's a great deal Stephanie! I hope you used your limes to make this pie!! X Chy