About Me

May 30, 2018

Magnolia Table.

 

Yes, I am a fan of Fixer Upper and the Gaines family. Some of their style I like, but I still have my own distinct look. No shiplap here! But I love their ability to create and help others, their loving commitment to each other, the humor and their sweet kids. I was so excited when I learned that Joanna's cookbook would soon be published. And ever more excited when it arrived at our local Chapter's. I had it for a good solid week before I finally had a chance to sit down and read through the stories and the recipes and devour all the pictures. I took this shot just before I opened the book for the first time, on a hot, sunny afternoon when we had just finished up a morning of gardening, after my cool shower and new, fresh clothes. Dh was making an early dinner and told me to kick back and take time to read. 

I didn't need to be coaxed at all.

Now I have some new recipes to try out, new ideas to think about and a new "go to" book when company is coming!

No comments: